Thursday, December 31, 2015

SOPHISTICATED NAILS - HAPPY NEW YEAR


SOPHISTICATED NAILS  - HAPPY NEW YEAR


Hello and welcome back to my youtube channel. Today I will introduce a Nail Art for the New Year which will propose a tutorial, like the others on the Nail Art Christmas. For this new year, I thought a sophisticated design that can be achieved with patience by all. I painted with dark blue enamel ring finger, obviously I had previously used a base sealer to protect the nail. the index finger the painting with a glaze with silver glitter, however other nails with white enamel. on the ring finger and the white one I designed the wavy lines that fit each other .not have to be precise with your lines so because the messages will be filled spaces.  Then I applied over the lines of dots. in the remaining spaces I applied the glaze in silver glitter, this one looks glittering and very sophisticated to nail art. in other nails I applied swarovski blue (trick to make them the same color just apply over swarovski the same dark blue color which can be either an enamel or acrylic painting). only it remains to put the top coat and the result is fantastic  WOW.. Happy New Years my friends!! ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner