Friday, December 18, 2015

FESTIVE CHRISTMAS NAIL ART #1




FESTIVE CHRISTMAS NAIL ART #1

Hello my dear nail art lovers!!  Ho ho  christmas is near the corner ..^^   besides thinking of the outfit we must also decide which nail art do for our nails. This is the first proposal in the days to follow I propose other ideas. We know that the colors par excellence of Christmas are red and white. no more talk lets start the  nail art.I apply the base coat in all fingers, then on the ring finger with red nail polish create a sort V shape. to the side of the V shape do white wavy line with with the help of a thin brush. with the dotter I do white dots, above them I add the red dots. On the middle finger with white shimmer I create the same V-shape, then with red gIaze do the curved lines at the sides dots. with white glazeI do small little dots at the center and also I add over the red dots. I paint the other nails as desired with the shimmer white and with red nail polish .I end all with the top coat. and here we have a beautiful nail art. I am very pleased with the outcome. Stay tuned for the forthcoming proposals for christmas nail arts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner