Thursday, November 5, 2015

Black& Red ombre nails - tumblr inspired



★ LIKE ★ COMMENT ★ SUBSCRIBE ★
Hello beauties !! black & red ombre nails tutorial .
when I have short fingernails, I prefer to always do nail art, to stand out even more the shape of the nail. So I decided to make a ombre effect. Once put base coat, paint all your nails with red nail polish. with the help of a sponge I apply black nail polish and create a ombre effect. To give a more opaque effect use a mat top coat. On the thumb and ring finger, apply small Swarovski and paste them with a nail glue.It is so easy to do and the effect is really nice ..
material used:
-base coat
-red nail polish
-smalto black
-top coat mat effect
-swarovski
-nail glue
Please, subscribe to my youtube channel, comment and like it.

1 comment:

  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner