Sunday, October 18, 2015

COOL HALLOWEEN NAILS - TUTORIAL





★ LIKE ★ COMMENT ★ SUBSCRIBE ★

Hello beauties !! Halloween is coming so I decided to do a nail art theme. it's so easy to realize and the outcome is so cool. also this is a nail art wearable for everyday for those who like dark style. Once applied to the base  coat,  I paint all the nails with a black nail polish. With white nail  polish on the thumb I design a kind of jacket, shirt buttons and a bow tie, on the index finger, I write jack. and  on the ring finger I drawing of the skull jack. in the end I apply a top coat and you have a beautiful nail art.

Please, subscribe my channel, comment and like it. And don’t forget



to watch my other nail art tutorials :-)

 DIY IPHONE CASE AC MILAN

Fall Nail Art Design- Tumblr Inspired

BACK TO SCHOOL NAIL ART

ETHNIC NAIL ART TUTORIAL- WELOVEIT INSPIRED

DIY HENNA IPHONE CASE – TUMBLR INSPIRED

TRIBAL NAIL ART - TUMBLR INSPIRED 


"The Path of the Goblin King v2" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner