Tuesday, December 22, 2015

CUTE PENGUINS CHRISTMAS NAIL ART #2




Hello beauties !! As promised here's another Christmas nail
art tutorial. Can you believe its only 3 days until Christmas? Are you feeling
excited?! I sure am! Today My inspiration came from a cute Pin on Pinterest.
When I saw it I just knew I wanted to try and recreate it! For this manicure I
began with base coat, two coats of light blue polish , with black nail polish
with glitter i did an outer oval shap. I filled the inner oval space with white
polish and i drew the eyes , with orange polish i did themouth and the feets. to
make it more festive I drew sparkly papillon for the mans and for the women brillant
necklace I sealed all gel effect top coat. I'm ok about how this turned out...
it is so cute.


Are you chilled for Christmas or are you hectically trying
to get everything ready?  Happy holidays
to all!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner