Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ETHNIC NAIL ART TUTORIAL- WELOVEIT INSPIRED



Hellooo nail art lovers! Here’s a fairly simple ethnic  print nail art tutorial. For this nail art I was inspired by weloveit  so In this nail art tutorial I show you how to create two ethnic prints .
 I Hope that you like this cool nail art.
material used :base coat 
               orange polish 
               white polish
               black polish
               top coat
               dotter
               thin brush

I drew the ethnic prints on the ring finger and middle finger,  I painted with orange polish
  the other fingers .   
                        
if you realize this nail art don't hesitate to tag me #vcaci on instagram ^.-. 
i hope you enjoy the video ^^ make sure to subscribe and to give thumbs up if you liked it . bye bye :*.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner