Saturday, December 12, 2015

DIY HENNA IPHONE CASE – TUMBLR INSPIRED

 
DIY HENNA IPHONE CASE – TUMBLR INSPIRED
Hi DIY-ers!  In this tutorial I show you  how to make  an easy DIY iphone case, but the outcome is so amazing! I’m going to show you how to make a beautiful  and super cool tumblr henna design inspired. I made this case for iphone 5S, but you can make it for any iphone you have. I’ll be keeping this for myself , but this would make an awesome gift.
I hope you girls like this DIY. Make sure to check my videos follow in my socials . Can you leave me some questions to answer in the comments and can you leave some on my Instagram? I'd really appreciate it, plus it's a way for you to get to know me better.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner