Sunday, November 29, 2015

DIY JEWELRY BOX ORGANIZER

DIY JEWELRY BOX ORGANIZER - Tutorial
Hi guys ! It's DIY time ^^. I don't know you guys but if I don't have accessories in a certain place, I lose them in drawers or I don't remember where I put them.d. So to keep them in order, I decided to make this DIY project with recycled materials.  but it is also another way to take them protect from being knocked or becoming tarnished the Tools: white glue, quick-setting glue, paper bag with rope handles, gold polish, cutter,black cardboard, chocolate box, fabric foam .
 It is so simple and is unbelievable with only recycled materials came out this amazing jewelry box and i like it. you can do this diy also to organize your studded earings . thank you guys so much for watching don't forget  to like , comment and subscribe if you do .


My latest video link :

BAD GIRL NEGATIVE SPACE - Nail Art Tutorial

DIY TUMBLR SHORTS PROJECT- SPRING / SUMMER -No Sew

EASY NAIL ART SPRING TIME


AZTEC SPRING NAILS - NAIL ART TUTORIAL

DIY Tumblr Inspired iPhone Case DREAMCATCHER

DIY- iphone case 

Nautical Nail Art ! 3 easy nail designs tutorial ^.^

EASY SPRING/SUMMER NAIL ART-tutorial tumblr inspired 

my social networks :
INSTAGRAM 
GOOGLE+ -
FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER

BUSINESS / MARKETING MAIL : vcaci4@gmail.com

Music from Epidemic Sound: SATURDAY NIGHT - SEBASTIAN FORSLUND  https://www.epidemicsound.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner