Monday, July 11, 2016

SUMMER AZTEC NAIL ART - DESIGN




Hello nail art Lovers! Summer is here finally and we can show off our nails with fluorescent colors, which I think are very suitable in summer because it enhances the tanning. What goes best with fluorescent enamels are the Aztec designs so I recorded this tutorial to show  how I realized these designs on the ring finger and the middle finger. The result is formidable and I have already received many compliments on how beautiful my nails look with this design. 
Materials: 
- Base coat        Layla
- White polish   WetnWild
- Orange fluo     Kiko Milano
- Top coat          Kiko Milano
- Thin brushes 
-  Acrylic paint  (black,white)
 Please, subscribe my channel, comment and like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner