Saturday, June 18, 2016

DIY FLORAL IPHONE CASE







Hi!! What's up DIYers? It's Val. This time for this DIY  iphone case I was inspired by a print of cat coquillette. For them who don't know  cat coquillette is freelance designer she is so awesome. Her design with pop color  it's an art I think. You can find her work in retail stores like Urban Outfitters, Modcloth an and Etsy. I was inspired by her but of courseI tried to give my mark, I gave space of my imagination to obtain this formidable and also cheap iPhone case.
Materials used: - 3 shades of blue acrylic paint (dark blue, blue, light blue)
                         - gold nail polish
                         - a trasparent iPhone case
                         - thin brushes
                         - top coat or clear nail polish
                         - swarovski


I used the blue but you can use your favorite color and you your favorite quote or any other word that you want , if you don't like this, and play with your creativity. Once you write with the gold nail polish C'est la vie translated it's life,  following the pattern start with dark blue to draw. 
With lighter blue acrylic paint you can add details to give dimension but also to beautify the design, then glue the Swarovski to give light .
After finishing the design let it dry for a few hours before applying the top coat because if not, you'll combine a mess. you still have to wait a while to use the iphone case, I advise you to let it dry a day. And finally you will have a gorgeous floral design.
I want to thank one by one all my subscribers ,I am very grateful to you,  I am also very happy to interact with you, and have a positive feedback, .. every day we grow bit by bit. So discuss and give me some suggestions what you want to improve in my channel or if you have any questions do not hesitate you have a friend here. Thanks for watching if you liked this tutorial give a big thumb up, and I also ask you if you kindly share this video with your friends in your social networks so that you help me to grow and reach more people.

See  you soon Bye Bye!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner