Saturday, February 27, 2016

LAVENDER NAIL ART - TUMBLR INSPIRED


HELLO BEAUTIES!! ^^
Today I had some inspiration from some flowers, which looked similiar to lavender. I decided to recreate them on my nails using a light purple colour for the lavender and a green colour. I was quite happy with the results. The colour's seemed to go really well together, even though there was a contrast of light and dark. I added dark purple to give to embellish the design . I then went on with a nail art brush (a toothpick would also do) and dabbed the light purple colour, side by side in a kind of heart like formation. I continued this delicately up my nail, just how lavender appears to rise up, to create the illusion of petals. Once that was done, I dabbed some white on the bottoms of the petals for some depth, and added a darker green stem in between the long rows :) Hope you like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner