Saturday, June 27, 2015

SHORT NAIL ART DESIGN - Ely's nails



 Hi guys! In this video I show you how to create a beautiful nail art for short nails. Is so easy to do.

The material that i used was: -base sealer , - florescent orange nail polish, -black polish, - top coat , white polish.



Thank you for watching! If you guys enjoy this nail art do not forget to make this video THUMBS UP, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

 Let me know if someone of you recreate this nail art with #vcaci on instagram  I will post them on my instagram and twitter so follow me .

See you soon.. Bye Bye..^^


my social networks :
INSTAGRAM 
GOOGLE+ 
FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER
YOUTUBE

BUSINESS / MARKETING MAIL : vcaci4@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner