Monday, June 15, 2015

EASY NAIL ART


EASY NAIL ART . Hi guys! In this video I show you how to create a beautiful nail art using only two colors of nail polish.
The material that i used was: -base coat , -celestial blue polish, -dark blue polish, - top coat , - rhinestone.
This nail art is very easy and the design is so amazing seems like nail art sticker .
Thank you for watching! If you guys enjoy this nail art do not forget to make this video THUMBS UP, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.
 ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpanyC7haF8WwtfmTDLynA
 Let me know if someone of you recreate this nail art with #vcaci on instagram I really really want to see it ..and I will post them on my instagram and twitter so follow me .
See you soon.. Bye Bye..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner