Monday, March 13, 2017

PASTEL GEOMETRIC NAILS



Hello beauties! How is going? For whom is new here I'm Val.  Today tutorial's I chosen a geometric nail design to which I  have added some elements such as crosses and dots so  in the end I had this gorgeous nail art. 
Materials: 
- Base coat:           ESSENCE
- White nail polish:   KIKO MILANO  
- Mint nail polish:    KIKO MILANO
- Black nail polish:   KIKO MILANO
- Top coat:            KIKO MILANO
Feel free to share, to comment and if you want other geometric design nail art let me know with a like. Have a great day!

- Please, subscribe my channel, comment and like it. And don’t forget 
to watch my other nail art , DIY projects e review tutorials. ^^

Click here to see the tutorial 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner