Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TRIBAL NAILS - COACHELLA INSPIRED

What’s up girls? It’s  Val , welcome back to my channel. ^^ For today tutorial  was inspired  by Coachella . I was fascinated by all kinds of styles, especially the different prints, from the most romantic to the more rock. 
But it is nothing new that I like the tribal style, it is this style associated with iridescent colors have inspired me for this nail art. I applied the base coat, then I gave two coats of yellow LIME nail polish . Once dry the polish, with the help of a thin brush I started to draw with black acrylic paint, creating geometric shapes. If you like tribal prints let me know with a thumbs-up on the video, if we get 50 thumbs up, the next nail art I'll do is a tribal , I promise. ^^ I then glued the studded gold decorations. I applied top coat  to protect but also to add sparkle to the design. And here it is this cool nail art that makes the manicure does not go unnoticed. Beauties, it takes little to get  manicured hands,  with personality for any style you prefer. if you have any suggestions do not hesitate, in the description box you have all my social networks. Thanks for watching! Like, Comment and Share the video. See you soon Bye Bye !!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner