Wednesday, April 13, 2016

PINK GRADIENT NAIL DESIGN - Layla Polish REVIEW





What's up girls! It's  Val ^^. In this tutorial I will show you a simple gradient nail art. Once I applied layla base coat on all nails. I apply diy peel off base, that facilitates the nail cleaning. With the help of a sponge create a gradient on the nail. Layla nail polish colors are great, most of the formulas apply nicely,like the brush. 
Very easy to apply and hold. Two coats of color gives me a deep color. It dries quickly and also does not splinter soon as the most common nail polishes. then with white acrylic painting I did a geometric design. The gradient effect with the white design gives a fresh look to the nail art, instead of color from light pink to fuchsia makes it perfect for spring. 





I finish all of the top coat, which in addition to protecting, gives a smoother appearance to the gradient. wow the final effect is really nice. thanks for watching, waiting for your suggestions or requests then commented below. see you soon bye bye ^^


TUTORIAL HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner