Monday, July 27, 2015

TRIBAL NAIL ART - TUMBLR INSPIRED






Hello beauties! Here I'm with a new Nail Art this time a TRIBAL design. In this nail art tutorial I show you how to create two designs . You can try this nail art it's very simple - Remember the secret for beatiful nails is to open our minds and let the creativity take over..

The material: 
- base coat
- white nail polish
- black nail polish
- neon pink 
- acqua marine 
- acid green 
- top coat
- thin brush
- dotter
              

I Hope that you like this cool nail art.
if you realize this nail art don't hesitate to tag me #vcaci on instagram ^.-. 
i hope you enjoy the video ^^ make sure to subscribe and to give thumbs up if you liked it . bye bye :*.










my social networks :
INSTAGRAM 
GOOGLE+ -
FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER

BUSINESS / MARKETING MAIL : vcaci4@gmail.com

My latest video link :





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and receive updates by email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner